Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Nice.

Nice (nahys)
adjective
1.  pleasing; agreeable; delightful
2.  amiably pleasant; kind

I have really nice people in my life.
The past week, this has felt very apparent.
I have felt better and grateful each time.
Today I'm feeling very listy, so here is (in no particular order):

Pam's Top 5 Nicest People This Week

5. Corrie-letting me talk until I felt better on the phone last night.
4. Jayne-gave me her lunch last week when I forgot mine!
3. Becky-buying the Twilight DVD so that we could hang out and watch all the  special features together. 
2. Cynthia-gave me a ride home from the movie last week...again.
1. Don-setting off fireworks with me over the silent, frozen lake last weekend (something I've always wanted to do...it was really, really loud & echo-y!).
  

2 Comments:

At 10:08 a.m., Blogger corrie said...

Hey, you do the same for me many-a-time. I don't know what I'd do without you a phonecall away...

 
At 9:12 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite part was when I was like, "don't worry it's only like 9:30pm and it was actually 11:45pm." Ha Ha. Those 5 people living out there must've hated us!

Don

 

Post a Comment

<< Home