Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Yellowknife!

Oh my goodness!
Remember this post?
#11. Yellowknife?

Don's friend and beautiful singer, Leela Gilday is from Yellowknife & (I think) still lives there, and she mentioned to him this week how good it would be to get him up there this summer.
I thought a trip there would be years away! I know, I know, don't get ahead of myself but ahhhHH!!! I'm pretty excited just thinking that it could even maybe happen. I've always wanted to visit a place where the sun doesn't quite fully set and I've been a little obsessed with Yellowknife ever since I read the book "Late Nights On Air" (Elizabeth Hay), a story following a Northern Radio Station and a Canoe Trip through northern landscape....great book.  Anyways, it would be so wonderful if it could work out. 


But I'm not going to think about it....too much.

Or ask for any sightseeing suggestions...hint, hint.

Or look at too many pictures like this...






 

2 Comments:

At 11:15 p.m., Blogger mmichele said...

I think that would be one of the coolest places to go.

 
At 2:00 p.m., Blogger corrie said...

Ohhhh... can I come, too?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home