Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Monday, March 16, 2009

Dun-dun-na-nah!

After a very last minute decision I've got tickets to see coldplay.
I've been listening to Coldplay for years now and they are finally making their way to Winnipeg.

Would I have preferred seeing them 8 years ago in a smaller venue than now with thousands of screamers at the MTS Centre? 
Why yes, I would have. 

Would I have at least liked to get a hold of some tickets on the floor of that huge building to see them up close? 
Why yes, I also would've liked that.

Do I have nearly $100 to spend on a concert right now?
No, probably not. 

Would it be great if Don were in town that date instead of on a cross canada tour of his own so we could enjoy it together?
Yeah, that would've been nice.

And yet... I am completely content with the thought of going down town on June 15 with Becky, Thomas & Chelsea if I get to sit in a room (with my binoculars)and listen to the people who wrote:




I very rarely regret my last minute decisions.
(My one talent...)
Thanks for giving me that double checking phonecall bec.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home