Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thirsday Thurteen

Thirteen Places I wouldn't be opposed to visiting sometime soon:
(I've been thinking about travelling lots lately, can you tell?)

1. The Carberry Dessert

2. Churchill

3. The Black Hills

4. Winnange Lake

5. Vancouver Island

6. Drumheller

7. Savannah

8. Wasagaming, Riding Mountain Park

9. The Qu'Appelle Valley

10. Island Beach, Beaconia

11. Yellowknife

12. Austin, Texas

13.The Queen Charlotte Islands

3 Comments:

At 12:20 a.m., Blogger ccap said...

Mmmm, what kind of dessert do they serve in Carberry? Is it chocolate?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

And, incidentally, I think another camping trip to Wasagaming is ABSOLUTELY in order for this summer.

 
At 11:58 a.m., Blogger corrie said...

I agree about the camping trip.

I have only one place on my to go list: where it is warm.

Sigh...

 
At 8:52 a.m., Blogger Terry's Girl said...

maybe Mexico? maybe next march? hhmmm...something to consider! :o)
Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home