Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Thursday, March 05, 2009

flexi-life

Today I...

Slept in, in a nice big comfy bed.
Woke up to a small, but nice, crackly fire.
Went swimming.
Went in the hot tub.
Went swimming again.
Took a bath in the jacuzzi.
Had a stone fired pizza lunch served to me.
Drove in to work late.
Worked late...I had to make up some time.
And now I head out to be with my two favourite friends for supper made by one, dessert by the other and guilty pleasure tv watching.

I know I don't make a lot of money or live some crazy career driven life, but sometimes my flexi life is awesome.

1 Comments:

At 8:55 a.m., Blogger Terry's Girl said...

as i sit in my dark cubicle, uncomfortable chair making 'ok' money, parenting via text/phone in my "career" I day dream about waitressing, smiling at people again and not sitting all day, not accountable for anyone but my self.
you have it figured out Pam. Enjoy :o)
389 days!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home