Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Twelfth Day My Way

I was doing a little internet reading on the twelve days of Christmas and because you can't believe anything you read on the internet, I'm still not actually sure if the twelfth day of Christmas was yesterday or today...anyways, I'm going with today, because I don't mind having Christmas for one more day. Neither of our parents really wanted/needed anything for Christmas this year so I came up with the brilliant idea of making a calendar for each of them and our Grandparents and Aunt. Lucky for me there was a deal on the calendars! They were the hit of the presents (I think!), just like I thought they'd be. Here's a little sample from  both.


















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home