Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Werewolves...just what I needed.

(Well, technically lycans.)

The past few days has been filled with a very little time off and what else? 
Movies.

We've seen:

-Changeling
-Perfume
-The Usual Suspects (which I have seen before and do love)
-Showgirls (yes, a bad rental decision on our part, yes I am slightly embarrassed)
-Underworld: Rise of the Lycans

In that order. 
The first four left me feeling fairly gloomy.
And although I wasn't expecting much, 
Rise of the Lycans was just what I needed.
A well written, filmed, produced movie with good actors that was a lot of...fun in a certain sense. If you can get into the whole werewolves vs vampire kinda stories... which normally I can't but the whole underworld series has kinda remedied that (well, just for underworld, not others). Much recommended if you like this sort of thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home