Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Alone......again. *

Thing is, being married to a musician seems very cool and romantic and all that, but when it comes down to it, they're gone a lot and you are not.  I have enough sisters, friends and family to hang out with, go out with and generally have fun and not be bored but nights like tonight get tricky. I just want to stay home, relax and rest. But I'm not an alone person. I like to do 'nothing' with somebody and sometimes the best person to do that with is the only person gone. I figure I have a couple option to remedy this:

1. I should look into joining some sort of musican's spousal support group or something.

2. Become his PR rep.

3. Become a roadie.

4. Learn to play an instrument. Or sing. (But seeing as how I am constantly teased for my off-key whistling, I'm not entirely confident this is a viable option.)

5. Put our new cd by Kings of Leon back on...again and wallow.

Hmmm...only one of those is looking appealing at the moment...


*Also titled 'Once Again Wallowing in Lonliness and Self Pity' or 'I am entirely aware of how pathetic I am.'

1 Comments:

At 11:30 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know the feeling.... same thing as a firefighter/EMT wife... Tony is working during the Inaugaration, gone from Sunday afternoon to poss. Thursday night. Yikes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home