Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Pick a movie...any movie.

I was thinking of going to see a movie tonight.
I checked out the one I wanted to see
and I decided to read a few fan reviews.
After reading Mr.Smartie-pants,
I couldn't help but check out his other reviews.
It must be sad to have NO imagination.

(A Romanitc Drama:)
Dull. Very predictable.
Wanted to walk out of the movie it was so very very dull. 2/10

(A Kids just-for-fun kinda movie:)
Very juvenile movie. A young teenager may find funny.
Wait for the DVD or the TV version. Not worth the time... 2/10

(War Documentary:)
Overall, very boring, dull dull dull, avoid at all cost... 2/10

(Action Movie:)
Overall dull. I almost seems that the makers of the movie were banking on past box office success to promote this sequel. Looks like a bad overindulgent 80's movie. 2/10


Perhaps he should start reading some reviews himself
before heading out to the theatre.

Or take up reading.

**Brownie points to whoever can guess the four movies
(hint: all from 2008)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home