Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A True Little Picture Story.

Yesterday as we were setting up the new
Elliptical trainer
we bought, Corrie said to me, 'I like how we're eating Mini Eggs while we set up our brand new excercise machine.' I agreed and said,'Yeah, especially as we're eating them from the 1kg bag.'
'Mmmm, delicious..' we both sighed while reaching for a couple more as we put the final screws in. 'Now!'I said,'Let's go to a movie.'
And we did.


6 Comments:

At 1:15 p.m., Blogger mmichele said...

have you actually set this up in MY home? and here i thought one would never darken my door.

good luck! love those mini eggs!

 
At 5:39 p.m., Blogger ccap said...

I'm sitting here stunned. I'm not even sure what to say. You have an elliptical trainer? Nutty. I guess it's true what "they" say: you can never really know someone.

 
At 6:52 p.m., Blogger Linda said...

I hear those eliptical trainers make great clothes lines. Or I suppose you could use it as a plant stand.

 
At 9:12 p.m., Blogger mmichele said...

you know, it just occurred to me... putting that thing together probably burnt a lot of calories and worked a bunch of muscles. if you just take it apart and put it back together every day, well then... you will be sure to develop something.

 
At 3:11 p.m., Blogger corrie said...

Ooooo... I like this little story, especially the mini eggs and movie part.

The Machine part not so much. Darn thing. Stupid bolts. Dumb wrench.

 
At 8:18 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!! Mmm,mini eggs!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home