Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Sunrise.

Okay, since Don has started his new job about 2 weeks ago, I have seen more sunrises than I have probably seen in the rest of my life combined. (Driving him to work early so I can have the car for the day is losing it's worthiness.) I mean don't get me wrong, they are quite nice, but I have also seen a couple of really beautiful sunsets in the past two weeks and they are WAY better. They actually make me stop and ponder their beauty. I think it's the cold. And the tired. Perhaps if I lived in like Jamaica and went to bed before 2am it would add to the beauty in the morning. But maybe not. I guess I'll stay here.

5 Comments:

At 10:44 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do like sunsets better too.. mostly because they are more romantic in a sense... and you're usually not half asleep still when you see them (unless you had an afternoon nap...)But that sunrise that me and Bec watched from Regina to Brandon on the way home from BC was breath taking, I think we even got a video of it, not that it does it much justice...

 
At 2:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You *guess* you'll stay here? Have you gotten any offers from the franchise to work in a tropic locale?

 
At 9:42 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kay, it's december now, time for a new post.

 
At 4:38 p.m., Blogger beckster said...

i am officially sick of loking at the picture everytime i check your forgotten blog! now that it is december people can see the sunrise if they wake up at 8:00 so post something new, fun ana interesting already!!

 
At 11:11 a.m., Blogger ccap said...

Sigh.

Every day I go on here faithfully.

Hoping.
Maybe THIS time she will have posted.
Please let her have posted today.
[breath held in anticipation] Ooh, will there be something new?
Something funny from Pam?
Maybe?

But no, it's the sunrise again.

Sigh.

I don't want to pester her. She just gets annoyed when I do.

So, I will just sit here.

Whimpering. Feeling sorry for myself and no Pam humor to read.

Poor, poor me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home