Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Computers.

This is how my computer appeared
to me in the last couple of weeks:





OFF.






This is what I wanted
to do to my computer:





KILL IT.








And ditto that for my computer at work.
After a major double crash of the computers in my life...
Let me PLEASE apologize to those blog readers that had to sit and use one of the computers they had access to, to consistantly check my blog. And although either of the computers are completely fixed yet, please be sure I don't mind giving up this time at someone else's house to leave a heartfelt message of sympathy to you, my blog readers.

4 Comments:

At 8:25 a.m., Blogger ccap said...

Oh puhlease. You can just put your sarcasm in a pile with that smashed computer.

 
At 4:55 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apology accepted.

 
At 4:30 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you didn't throw the computer. When I was working at WH, there was someone who had to do community hours to pay off a fine. I asked him what his crime was and he told me that he had thrown a computer out the window. Just think, you could have been charged with throwing a computer out the window! I'm glad you controlled yourself.

 
At 4:30 p.m., Blogger Linda said...

That last anonymous was me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home