Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Friday, November 17, 2006

My Breakfast.

Last night we met my mom in law for supper at BP.
It was a very tasty supper.
I brought half of my pizza home.
It made very tasty and late breakfast this morning.
Which is great because I hardly ever eat breakfast.
Which is really bad for you.
Once you don't eat for over 14 hours (or something like that) your body goes into starvation mode and slows your metabolism rate waaaaaaaaaay down in order to save the food you are eating because it is very unsure of when you will eat again(due to your 14 hour break the night before). Not much convinces me to eat breakfast regularly, but I do feel kinda bad making my body think it is starving everymorning. I do like to eat, I just like to sleep even more.

1 Comments:

At 9:13 a.m., Blogger ccap said...

Here, HERE. Sleep beats food ANYTIME.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home