Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Friday, November 17, 2006

My Day 'Off'.

Every friday I work 11:30 to 2:30 at a pita restaurant. I actually quite like the shift--it's short and busy. Usually there are 3 people working, but for the last month or so, it's only been me and one other person which is fine because we can totally handle it. But this morning I realized I had a list of like a hundred things I was hoping to get done and I thought, good heavens is it really necessary for me to take the bus all the way there, work for three hours, take the bus all the way back and then try to finish up my list before I go out tonight? Is it really worth the twenty dollars or so that I would make?
I didn't think so either.
So I called and said, "Maybe the other employee can work today and I won't have to come in?"
My boss was totally fine with it.
Which was nice.
Which leaves me free to finish my list.
One of the things on my list was to update my blogs.
Which I am doing.
It's fun.
But.
Another list item was to finish up some stuff at my other job.
And another was to vacumm my messy apartment.
So neither of those are really that fun.
Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home