Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Thursday, November 02, 2006

My Favorite Stall

I realize I am not quite a normal person. Almost, but not quite. And this is what reminded me of that specific fact again tonight. In the movie theatre which I frequent most often (my favorite, Grant Park)I have a favorite bathroom stall. I don't think I have a preferred stall anywhere else in the city-and I know city bathrooms quite well. I know bathrooms in almost any place in the city if I have been there even once. If I go somewhere and don't use the washroom, my friends ask me if I'm okay. Now, I don't have a public washroom fetish or anything, but I do have a very tiny little bladder. I have learned to accept it and can pee almost anywhere-and have. But tonight I remembered that whenever at Grant Park:
1. I always use the washroom.
2. It is always free (out of 15 stalls).
3. It is always clean and flushed.
It is by no means my favorite public washroom stall ever, even I don't think I'm that weird.
But it just always makes me happy.
Like it's my own private stall.
Ready and waiting for me everytime.
Perfect relief.
Did I just post about bathroom stalls?
I think it's time for sleep.

5 Comments:

At 10:37 a.m., Blogger mmichele said...

maybe i'm the wierd one because i don't have a favourite stall...

 
At 5:26 p.m., Blogger ccap said...

He, he, he. I am completely delighted that you just posted about bathroom stalls. Just all seems perfect in my mind.

 
At 2:53 p.m., Blogger Heather Plett said...

I read this post on Friday, and that night I went to a movie at Grant Park. When I went to the washroom, I found myself wondering "hmmm... I wonder which one is Pam's favourite."

 
At 11:30 p.m., Blogger beckster said...

I know exactly what you mean, (same bladder problem) and infact I have my stals too in school, in town theater, and in St.vital

 
At 8:23 a.m., Blogger ccap said...

I know, I know, it's days later AND I already left a comment but it still pleases me that you posted about stalls.

And, I thought of it yesterday as I went to use the washroom here at work. (I was going to say I thought of you but that's altogether too creepy.) I don't even have a regular stall here at WORK - shows you how seldom I pee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home