Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Ultimate Underachiever.

So, my sister tells me today that she will try to post everyday for this month(for nablopomo or something like that). I am resolved to do the same. That is until I realize that it is currently after midnight and therefore I have already failed without evening meaning to. And all I am thinking is: Well, I tried. ha ha! (see, already I'm a little giddy that I don't have to commit to something for an entire month.) That and I know i will be away from computers/internet access next weekend making it virtually impossible to update my blog. And I am totally okay with that. :) So good luck to all you loyal bloggers. Goodness knows I will be reading each and every one greedily and happily.

1 Comments:

At 9:33 a.m., Blogger corrie said...

where are you going next weekend? what the heck?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home