Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

That's The Kinda Car Theif I'd Want To Be.

So when I come out to my car this morning, I think, "Huh. That's weird. I don't remember spreading the entire contents of our glove box all over the seats. Ohhhh, someone else did it." (I'm not the sharpest in the morning.) But oh boy, they musta been sorely disapointed. Our car looks rich and cool, but is sadly misrepresenting us as people. With a sticky ashtray full of pennies and nickels, some homeade scratched up cds and an old pencap, we're just poor, disorganized people. I mean really? They didn't want that empty film canister or the cinema city coupon? (Actually, I am truly grateful they didn't take the coupon...it has no expiry date!) But I do have to say, I was thouroughly impressed with the 'careful' way they broke in. Really. I couldn't even tell they had(other than the mess). I thought I had left the door unlocked. They just jiggered the lock with something. I thought I would have to climb in and out the passenger side, but when I got to work and tried to lock the door, the lock still works. I mean, hey, not bad. That's pretty impressive. They probably felt all James Bondish. You know, to passerbyers it just looks like you are opening 'your' car door with a key. Although they did actually steal the sticky ashtray full of (probably) sticky pennies and nickels. So I'm guessing I wouldn't actually want to be like them afterall. But James Bond? yep. Or even Macguyver? Oh yeah.

1 Comments:

At 10:52 p.m., Blogger beckster said...

As if someone broke into your car! You should claim that they smashed your Bumper to peices. But too bad their so awesome at it you probably couldn't prove anyone broke in. (p.s. sorry about the ash tray.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home