Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Friday, October 06, 2006

Holy-Bad-Blogger-Batman!

Wow.
It's October.
I'm so bad at keeping up.
What are 5 things that have kept me from posting?

1.I guess working 2 jobs...but that's sorta a lame reason.
2.Being in Minneapolis for 3 days.
3.Making a Superman/Wonderwoman wedding cake.
4.Hanging out with my bestest friends instead of my computer.
5.Not blogging at work, tempting yes, but I resisted.

That pretty much takes me back to 2 1/2 weeks ago.
So what are five great and wonderful things that have happened?

1.I got a-mazing tickets to one of my favorite musicians, xavier rudd.
2.I, along with my sister, FINALLY finished a superman/wonderwoman wedding cake.
3.I watched the season premier of The Office, and oh boy, did it crack me up.
4.I sneakily bought my sisters christmas present while with her, without her knowing.
5.I helped my don with some setup/merchandising for his cd realease next week.

Oooooh, I love making lists. I think I have time for one more before my laundry's dry.
Five reasons I am looking forward to this thanksgiving weekend?
1.I love fall. More and more each year, and at the cabin it's incomprable.
2. I am trying a pumpkin cheescake recipie and I hope to sweet baby Jesus it works.
3.Becky said she was going to go swimming this weekend & I want to see that.
4.I love to eat. Enough said.
5.I am (hoping) to start a Melissa Nathan book and I just love them.(this also encompasses a few other reasons such as I love reading at the cabin, reading & baking are fun--but not at the same time--etc, etc.)

So there they are. Now I should be a good wife and fold my laundry so that I am at least as 'houseworthy' as my husband(who is a much better housewife than I'll ever be.).

4 Comments:

At 5:05 p.m., Blogger Heather Plett said...

No blogging at work? You are more virtuous than I. (But don't tell anyone. teehee.)

 
At 10:41 a.m., Blogger corrie said...

Who-sister? Me-sister? Jerk.

 
At 4:57 p.m., Blogger mmichele said...

how was the cheesecake? don's a better housewife than rob is, too.

 
At 11:15 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

re: your post about lists

hey there, you should visit www.listography.com to archive and share your lists...seems like you might like it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home