Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Triple Threat

So this weekend is pretty packed in the Amero household - or rather, out of the house.

Friday night...

Don's up for a few awards once again at the APCMA's ; we're not expecting a win as these are something like his 12/13th nominations without one win yet, but we've still got our fingers crossed. Mostly we're just looking forward to a good time. Here we are at last years awards:

Red carpets are fun - once in a while. And I think I'm gonna get a haircut again this year. Once a year isn't too bad ... I guess. Yes, I am that cheap. And if you're my grandma or if you're stalking the Amero's, you might just catch us on TV (APTN), since it's usually aired live! What fun. Actually, it's one of my favourite things to do - watch the camera guys run around with their little cord feeders running along after them. Very entertaining!

Saturday night...

The big CD release. I call it the 'club' release. At the Pyramid Cabaret here in Winnipeg. Starting at 9pm, Don isn't on until midnight! I must be getting old, because that seems ridiculous to me and yet...if we have it any earlier, literally no one will be there. But if you like to party (- quick Hotrod reference, there), come on down at 11:30...as long as you're 18+. Tickets are just $10. Come find me at the merch table, I'll give you a free sticker!

Sunday Night...

Then we have the 'soft' release as I like to refer to it. A more acoustic feel. A night of "Stories & Song". Soft lights. Hot coffee. Master storyteller, Brad Woods to host the night. A 7:30pm start time. Family friendly. See you there? (You'll have a realllllly good time, oh, and, might I add, some really great music!) You're coming!? I thought so.


Come monday morning...a bit of sleep and then maybe a nap.


2 Comments:

At 8:42 a.m., Blogger Terry's Girl said...

Man you two take some pretty sweet photos together. Good luck and have fun this weekend, all the hard work and sacrafices made will show the rewards this weekend. Drink it up. You both deserve it!

 
At 11:04 p.m., Blogger Linda said...

That first picture is such a great one of you two!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home