Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Thursday, October 28, 2010

So Runs The World Away

Tonight I went to see Josh Ritter for the 4th or 5th time, I can't remember.

It should get old, right?

You should be used to a performer and their onstage presence.

But have you seen Josh Ritter?!?

It's nearly impossible to get used to.

He is SO happy everytime I see him play.
(and not the fake happy you see from Celine Dion either...)

He loves his band so much and you can just see them love him back.

He smiles so much and laughs so happily, it's contagious.

Then there is his song writing, which gets everything started.

If you don't have his albums, you should be leaving your chair in a few seconds to get them.
(Or emailing me to make you a mixed cd, although that could prove difficult as every single one of his songs is good and cutting them would be hard to do, but I'll try. For you.)

If you haven't seen him live, you should be planning that.

Right.

Now.

Go.

1 Comments:

At 8:45 a.m., Blogger Terry's Girl said...

yes Please! I love mixed tapes...er...cd's. I keep hearing his name over and over but sadly, I don't venture out much musically. I welcome the introduction to something else great added to my trucks line up of faves. Please, help me expand my horizon. Move over Don Amero...just kidding! So Kidding...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home