Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

¡Va Chile!


I can not stop watching the rescue of the chilean miners. I'm so glad for high speed streaming internet and my free cable news channel! So many thoughts continue shooting through my mind all night and all day and all night again. I'm just so happy for all of them and their families. With each safe journey to the surface, each opening of the cage, each of their families waiting patiently to hold them, each long, joyful embrace, and each and every hug from the president and the first lady, my tears fall. How incredible all aspects of it are. I just love this 'first' picture.

Welcome back to the world, guys.

1 Comments:

At 9:02 p.m., Blogger mmichele said...

I was pretty weepy watching, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home