Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It's over!

Know what I'm happiest about? That I don't have to listen to anymore recorded phone messages soliciting my vote. Especially when I get home and check my messages, hoping the one that's there is from the person I love who is thousands of kilometres away ... but no, it's some candidate running for civic election. Like their recorded message sent to 100,000 homes is going to change my vote? Come ON! Goodbye election!

2 Comments:

At 9:02 a.m., Blogger Terry's Girl said...

And good bye election signs which 'by law' here in Edmonton have to be removed once and for all today or the candidate whos name resides on such signs will be fined $250.00 PER SIGN! I say sock it to them! Get those eye sores off the road sides. Seriously!? 10 in a one block radius won't change my vote!
Sayonara election.

 
At 9:53 p.m., Anonymous Mom said...

Totally agree with you and also with Donna on this issue. Another 4 yrs. of Sammy:( I wonder what troubles he will bring us in this his last term(hurrah for that atleast!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home