Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Friday, November 12, 2010

Thirty

Hmmmm....it looks weird to type that number and know it means a part of who I am now.

Thirty.

It feels strange not to be a twenty something anymore, I mean, I gotta say it's been a pretty good last ten years for me.

Thirty.

I thinnnnk I'm okay with it ... I guess I kinda have to be!

Let see how it sits for the day, my day won't be as exciting as Don's 30th birthday in Madrid with his birthday fish and all...


But maybe I'll get used to it...

Or maybe I'll just pretend this is my birthday on a hot spanish evening out on a patio for drinks...


2 Comments:

At 9:46 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you're up and typing at 9:23 am so perhaps you ARE getting older. ;-)

ccap

 
At 10:26 a.m., Blogger Court said...

Think of it this way, you have 10 years to get used to being in your thirties! Just take it a day at a time.

Have a fantastic birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home