Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Holy Happy Birthday Batman!

I just have to give a big shout out to my girl peeps for giving me, pretty much one of the best birthdays ever! Three more fun people were missing and we also didn't bring a camera (I guess it will just live on in our memories...) but even so it was a freakin' blast! A surprise night of driving from unknown (to me) place to unknown place eating my favourite foods with my favourite people, tied in with amazing race type games that only I had to play to get my next clue to what the night held in store. And if you knew the people making it happen... Corrie, Becky, Cynthia, Marja ... you understand just how much fun it was.

You guys are really quite the nicest friends I could get. Thanks so much.

1 Comments:

At 4:47 p.m., Blogger Terry's Girl said...

Happy 30th Pam! It only gets better from here believe it or not! BELIEVE IT!! wooo hooo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home