Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Ooops, I may have forgotten to say...


That we've been rather quickly planning a trip to Europe.

Annnnnd, I also haven't said that we left 3 days ago.

Also...

That we had a nice day by default in the lovely and well organized Hamburg, Germany. Here we are, ridiculously tired.
A almost flawless journey into London.

And then a fricken awesome apartment to stay in for our duration of London.

Things are going well so far, but I have a feeling I won't be posting too often, but someone else will...hopefully. Check it out to follow our journey: here.

And Becky, please don't forget to water my three plants!! I know they're only little, but they brighten up my kitchen! Thanks!!

More to come...

3 Comments:

At 7:52 a.m., Blogger ccap said...

Smarty monkey Abby saw the photo and said "oh, ah, that's in Europe?"

Miss you guys already.

 
At 10:15 a.m., Blogger Terry's Girl said...

Wow!!! you're there!! you went...this is awesome. Way to go guys,it sounds like you are enjoying yourselves so far..please post pictures of all your touristy stuff. I am very happy for you guys...I am so glad you made it.

take care, enjoy the journey.
D :o)

 
At 7:52 p.m., Blogger beckster said...

Dang it! Fric. (haha)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home