Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Five

It's forecasted to rain allllll weekend here, but I don't really mind that much ...hence's today's list:

5 Reasons I Like Rainy Days:

5.You don't feel nearly as bad working inside all day (as compared to when it's +30 and a gorgeous blue sky outside).

4.I love lightning and thunder. Almost as much as fireworks. Maaaaybe even a little more because it's natural. Either way, I get excited and glued to the window until it's over.

3.I love clouds. Yes, I love the big puffy summery ones, but there is something about the dark menacing ones travelling low in the sky, rolling across the sky seemingly eating up the bright blueness...I especially love big dark clouds approaching in old paintings like this one. Look out sheepies!

















2. Rainy days you have no excuse not to get a nice book, a nice couch and a nice cup of tea for a while. Or, alternately, a nice friend, a cozy table by the stormy window and a nice conversation (oh, and don't forget that nice cup of hot tea!).

1. A combined love for umbrellas and rubber boots!

1 Comments:

At 11:06 a.m., Blogger Terry's Girl said...

LOOKING FORWARD TO A WARM BLANKET AND A MOVIE THIS RAINY WEEKEND IN ALBERTA. WPG GETS WAY BETTER T-STORMS THAN EDM...I JUST HOPE IT DOESN'T SNOW! POOR CGY.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home