Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth Day 2010!


I had much bigger plans for earth day this year.

Due to some unforseen circumstances (including my poor Grandma breaking her arm!), my earth day this year will consist of driving, working, a nice lunch on the back deck, a short walk and some good old tv watching tonight...not exactly what I had in mind!


But my composting, biking, gardening, trash picking up, awareness helping plans will just have to happen throughout the year without the big kick start of Earth day as planned.


So get outside! Enjoy this beautiful earth!

(And take a little action to help it...if you dare!)

1 Comments:

At 11:39 p.m., Blogger Damero said...

You are good Pam! I love how you've helped me appreciate more of the world and to consider the effect of my actions. Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home