Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Best Dream Ever!

Last night I dreamed that I went for a horse ride that I had signed up for. When I got there, I found out that it was actually a pegasus ride. It was fantastic. We took off, just me and my horse...flew over and around an amazing valley. I saw my older sister out on a walk and yelled and yelled until she saw me and waved. Then after flying through the most beautiful sunsetting sky we came in for a smooth landing. I realized when I landed that I didn't even know my horse's name, so I asked the trainers. He was called Dr. Pepper!! (I assume it was named after it's deep brown colour.) Seems quite fitting for such a mythical creature, doesn't it? Ha ha. To make the dream only better, I dreamed that I had 'accidentally' agreed to marry someone and had signed the 'contract', so we were married, but I couldn't wait to get out of it so I could be with my good 'friend', Don, who was always hanging around. It should have been a messed up dream, but you know how dreams are... I knew that everything would work out alright, as long as I could avoid my annoying, clingy 'husband' and find Don to hang out with. When I woke up, it was soooo good to have Don right there beside me...but sadly, no Dr.Pepper. Ah well, after all, Don is better than a Pegasus.

Here's a shot of just how Dr.Pepper looked, just imagine
him in brown and more like a normal horse...
it's really hard to find good pegasus art online!!

3 Comments:

At 4:55 p.m., Blogger ccap said...

Abby saw this when I opened it up and she said "whoa! a flying horse?!" so apparently she'd think your dream was pretty cool too.

 
At 5:03 p.m., Blogger beckster said...

Ha ha...that IS awesome.

 
At 9:51 a.m., Blogger Damero said...

It would have been funny if you had photoshopped a picture of me in the background!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home