Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Monday, June 22, 2009

Home and Away

Just a quick updatey sort of post (because I know there are SO many of you just dying to hear of updates on my super exciting life).

1. Don is home. It is lovely to have him home again and not have to walk around before bed and check all the doors before I can sleep soundly.

2. After two busy days(Yes, I'm counting one as busy before it even happens), we finally head out to Vancouver Island for a week, tomorrow.

3. I had lunch with my dad on their sun deck today while the rest of the lunchers decided to eat at the table. We just sat their each with our respective sandwich and section of the paper, not much talking. 
It was a good way to spend a bit of time on Father's Day.

That's it!
We are off! To have fun,relax and maybe...maybe, take a surfing lesson.
Hoorah!

1 Comments:

At 2:07 p.m., Blogger beckster said...

So, how was it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home