Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

One Geek Needed

Individual needed to accompany me to the new Star Trek movie coming out this Friday.(All usual companions previously engaged.) 

Requirements:
-Must have one night evening free
-Must enjoy the cinema
-Must know at least 4 character names from Star Trek 
(Original or TNG acceptable)
-Must pronounce it 'Star Trek' not 'Star Trak'
-Must be equal amounts of geek/cool


(PS. The movie website is pretty cool.)

3 Comments:

At 8:58 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would totally go if only I lived 1300 kms closer...

 
At 9:18 a.m., Blogger ccap said...

Drat! I fill nearly all the qualifications.

 
At 5:08 p.m., Blogger Lindsay said...

You should go with Ali. She's been counting down the days. And bonus: She announced the other day that her hair is perfect for seeing Star Dork (I may have replaced Trek with Dork).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home