Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Monday, June 01, 2009

Ahh...to be part of the world again...

This is the week I feel, I truly have learned my lesson that that doing
too much physically and emotionally is just no good for you.

Let's just say that running to the bathroom to unexpectedly vomit in a drugstore and then waking up on the bathroom floor 10 minutes later with an goose egg complimenting your already very hard and stubborn head followed by 3 days of drowsy in and out sickness
is not as much fun as it sounds.


However, it does amuse me that being that sick and.... "ugh",
causes quite a few people to ask if you're pregnant.
(Which, of course, I'm not...knock on wood.)


So, this lovely Monday
(I unlike the rest of the world have never 'hated' mondays,
but that's a whole other post...),
I'm happy to actually be able to do house cleaning,
make pancakes for supper for me and grandma and
thoroughly enjoy the tremendous thunderstorm that passed through.


Life feels fresh and clean and new today.

1 Comments:

At 6:24 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad your ok. I wished I could have been home to take car of you.

Don

 

Post a Comment

<< Home