Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Rainy Day

I know it's kinda cold and gloomy, but I am happy to see the rain. 
Making everything green and bringing that fresh smell to everything.
Washing away all the dirt and dust and smoke from the fields.
Today it reminds me of Sarah Harmers song, The Hideout, which I can't seem to stop listening to these past few weeks:

Look at that green
Out through the screen
After a quick rain came
So fast that
There wasn't time 
To roll up the windows
And pull the clothes down off the line
But I don't care
It was so dry
And the grass is happy
And I think 'so am I'
Cause I'm through thinking about you
(If you'd like to hear it, you can here it here.)

Sometimes it's just time for a rainy day.

 

2 Comments:

At 2:14 p.m., Blogger Krista said...

I totally agree.

 
At 3:39 p.m., Blogger beckster said...

mmmm, I love that song!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home