Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Festival Season

So, my christmas in July is finally here.
Really.
The Winnipeg Folk Festival starts tonight.
I like to think of it as a nice 6 month rotation.
Folk Fest Christmas Folk Fest Christmas ....

This year, Don, my wicked awesome music man, is playing at the vancouver Island music fest which looks to be a LOT like a mini W.F.F. I've already heard from him and his hotel is right on the ocean and he's staying in the same hotel as one of our favourite folk stars whom he hopes to meet. I'm a wee bit jealous, but not after reading a review of the W.F.F. that ccap sent me.

Now I really can't wait.

One year my goal will be to just tour folk festivals all over the continent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home