Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Friday, May 25, 2007

The Rain Doesn't Help.

For the last week and a half I have been seeing movies almost non-stop.
It might have something to do with my free movie passes nearing expiration.
It might have something to do with how it's rainy and cold outside All The Time.
It might have something to do with the 6000 ft screen ensnaring all my senses.
I have seen from really terrible (#4) to really amazing(#5).
And I think I'm off to see another really terrible one today.

Disturbia (6/10)
The Ex (7/10)
Fracture (8/10)
The Invisible (2/10)
Away From Her (10/10)
300 (9/10)
In The Land Of Women (5/10)
Lucky You (5/10)
Premonition (6/10)
Perfect Stranger (n/a)

I really, really love going to the movies.

5 Comments:

At 3:20 p.m., Blogger Krista said...

Glad to see you gave 300 9/10! Now, was that because of the deep, moving plot line or the deep, moving ridges between each buffed, oiled and air-brushed muscle on Gerard Butler's body? LOL

 
At 8:14 a.m., Blogger ccap said...

Glad to see "Away from Her" got the highest marks.

 
At 8:15 a.m., Blogger ccap said...

Why is Perfect Stranger rated n/a?

 
At 11:26 a.m., Blogger pamero said...

Krista:Yes, I gave 300 9/10 BUT mostly because I love slow motion effects and they had tons of AWESOME slow motion action in this movie. Now, Gerard Butler may have raised up the number a spot, but you'd have to talk to corrie to talk to someone who's in love with G.B. Or Don, actually, I don't know who loved that toned bod more. But I do know that NO airbrushing was involved. I know, hard to believe, but check out his interview with George Strombolopolous (however you spell it!) here: http://www.cbc.ca/thehour/video.php?id=1415
It is a great interview.

ccap:Perfect Stranger had not been seen yet when I posted, and although I was SURE it was *going* to be my "favorite movie", it only recieves a 3/10 or possibly a 4/10 for Giovanni Ribisi,'cause he's great no matter what he has to work with.

 
At 4:03 p.m., Blogger Krista said...

LOL Thanks for the clarification! I watched that interview, actually - twas very good indeed. I love slow motion action too. Gives you time to actually see what the heck's going on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home