Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

13 things I'm looking forward to this summer:



1)Seeing one of my favorite bands, Downhere, at the Ex.



2) Spending July Long Weekend with all my favorite friends at the cabin.



3)The kidventure picnic next Sunday with our church.



4) Folk Fest.



5) Watching my younger sister play at Folk Fest.



6)Hearing about Don's weekend playing at the Vancouver Island MusicFest.



7) Doing the What Will We Do Wednesdays Day Camp with all my sisters.



8) Going camping with my 2 BFF's. :P



9) Having a full week off with Corrie in August...hint, hint.



10) Going on a nice long canoe trip with my family.



11) Swimming at the cottage.



12) Not having to go to even ONE wedding this summer.



13) Fufilling my goal of canoeing up the Seine River with Don one Saturday.



Yep, looks like a pretty good summer to me.

4 Comments:

At 9:49 a.m., Blogger corrie said...

Kay, I continue to think it's odd that you call it the cabin and I call it the cottage. I mean, we both grew up in the same family going to the same cottage/cabin. It's just weird.

Also, I'll go mini-golfing with you but only if you bring other people, too. That way you can be happy with them and I can be grouchy by myself.

 
At 2:17 p.m., Blogger ccap said...

Oooh, ooh, I'LL go mini-golfing with you two. And I can be the happy medium. I'll stay happy for half of it and get grouchy for the other half.

It certainly DOES sound like a delightful summer!

 
At 6:52 p.m., Blogger pamero said...

Know what's even weirder? I *did* put 'cottage' for #11!

 
At 9:20 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will happily join you all for mini golf. I will not promise to be happy or grouchy but I can promise to be tired of it by about the 9th hole.

By the way, It is only 8 more sleeps until the July long weekend

 

Post a Comment

<< Home