Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Monday, June 11, 2007

Does This Mean I'm Weird?

Earlier to night, on this beautifully glorious boiling hot day, I took the bus home from work. I rushed to close up shop where I work to catch the earliest bus home that I could. I even ran for the bus with my full uniform still on. Finally sitting on the bus, happy to have made it I realized, even though it's 10:40 at night, it's still frickin hot! Which led me then to sit at the back of the bus and try inconspicuosly to change into my cooler change of clothes and....I did it! Even better, no one (well, none of the 6 people) at the front of the bus noticed! And I was much, much happier. I am all for changing whenever possible if it will make you feel better. Obviously.

3 Comments:

At 12:14 a.m., Blogger mmichele said...

after riding the bus a time or two, i am SURE that there are people who have done much weirder things in the back of a bus. its' nice that you were comfy and cool.

 
At 8:09 a.m., Blogger ccap said...

He, he. I've never done it in the bus but I HAVE done it while driving. No, not as the passenger but as the driver. It makes the drive more interesting somehow.

 
At 9:31 a.m., Blogger corrie said...

Oooooo... I'm lovin' the weather. Glad you got comfy last night and came home to a cool house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home