Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Netflix Advice

I love Netflix.

I know it's not for everyone. You have to be willing to search for something to watch OR be willing to watch something old or crappy.

But - if you're okay with documentaries or foreign movies or tv shows that you never got around to watching, you're in luck.

So, I thought I'd pass along a few of the good titles I watched lately.

Exit Through the Gift Shop -doc about street artists
How About You- cute british dramedy about an old folks home
I've Loved You So Long - French Drama about the reunion of two sisters after a prison term
Arranged - a happy story of arranged marriages in two different cultures
You Kill Me - A quirky dark comedy about a hit man
The Necessities of Life - A great movie-an inuit man who comes south for TB treatment in 1952
Ip Man- An interesting Martial Arts movie based on the life of Bruce Lee's trainer

And oh, so many more.
Definitely worth my $8 a month.

Any recommendations from you?

2 Comments:

At 7:35 p.m., Blogger Terry's Girl said...

Actually, we were just looking to lessen our cable load a little and get rid of our movie package. Netflix caught our eye and we were wondering if it would be a good move. The price is right and now the content sounds about right too.
As always, appreciate the suggestion posts from you, they always work out well for us.

 
At 8:59 a.m., Blogger Court said...

We have never paid for TV before, but I couldn't pass up $8/mo. That and our movie selection is getting to be quite boring. I haven't really had a chance to watch what I want, but Sam is hopelessly addicted to Dinosaur Train and The Last Airbender. We've also enjoyed the BBC nature docs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home