Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Big Day...


Since when are Americans so obsessed with British Royalty? The amount of shows, programs and special movies out the last week on The Big Wedding is cA-rA-zy!

The Big Stars

I mean, don't get me wrong, I will be quite happy to see the wedding, although I won't be getting up at 3am, I will probably record it and watch it later in the day. I really do like W & K, but I am surprised at how much the rest of the world is jumping on board too. I saw that by the time a photo makes it around the world with different royalties, etc., a 'good' picture of the soon to be princess is worth about $150,000 - $200,000.

Tell me, how is that not going to ruin your life?

I guess with all the bad news of earthquakes, civil wars, nuclear disasters etc. circulating the globe these days, everyone wants to latch onto a fairytale. Can you blame them?

I'm looking forward to a bit of Royal extravagance.

1 Comments:

At 9:20 a.m., Blogger Damero said...

You failed to mention that even though you won't be getting up at 3am, you will ask your loving husband to get up and hit record on the VCR at 4am. :) ... Yes, we still record shows on VCR

 

Post a Comment

<< Home