Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I am a part of a large Family...

and this week I feel really lucky that I am. (as Great Lake Swimmers often reminds me from my ipod)...

My parents are doing some house reconstruction in Indiana for people whose houses flooded and didn't have insurance or means to get their houses rebuilt....

Becky left last week heading to Guatemala to build some houses for Habitat for Humanity with my Aunt & Uncle...

Monday I dropped Don at the airport where he flew to Las Vegas for the week attending some kinda conference or something...

And I'm missing the foursome of Van Aertselaers who've recently packed their bags and moved to Kenora...

We seem very spread out this week. Yet there's still enough of us to get together for a nice outing and lunch today. How do people live with tiny families?

4 Comments:

At 8:13 p.m., Anonymous Mom said...

God has blessed us far more than I could of dreamed of 34 yrs. ago with all our children . I can not imagine my life any different or any better. God's Blessings on all of my children wherever He leads them.

 
At 9:14 p.m., Blogger Terry's Girl said...

nice... :o)

 
At 3:37 p.m., Blogger corrie said...

I know, it feels funny where there are only eight of us around, and yet that would be a lot to other families!

 
At 3:53 p.m., Blogger Court said...

It's not the size that matters but how you use what you have that counts!

Wait.... what were we talking about again?!? :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home