Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

New Tradition

I've always meant to have a run of Christmassy movies in December and this year I am making it happen!(Yeah, that's right, my goals are really high in life.) I'll watch them whenever with whoever as long as it also includes some eggnog drinking, some present wrapping or some cookie decorating. Here is the list I've come up with over the last couple of years...I'd love to hear your suggested additions!

A Christmas Carol
Die Hard
Elf
Home Alone
It's A Wonderful Life
Little Women
Love Actually
Scrooged
The Family Stone
The Holiday
While You Were Sleeping

6 Comments:

At 11:49 a.m., Blogger Terry's Girl said...

A couple of my all time faves are on your list...here are a couple of more I can't get through the season with out watching..
~A Christmas Story
~One Magic Christmas
~National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
~When Harry met Sally....can't explain this one.
I love Christmas movies!

 
At 8:59 p.m., Blogger Danny Zacharias said...

you're missing Die Hard 2, national lampoon's, and to remind you of what it's really about, The Nativity.

 
At 9:54 p.m., Anonymous MOM said...

I would like to make a date with you and anyone else who would like to, to watch Return to Me sometime this month, perhaps when Don,your Dad and Kim are away next week??
I will make us a pot full of french vanilla tea with egg nog on the side :)

 
At 12:00 a.m., Blogger Damero said...

Just make sure I'm there when you watch the following:
Love Actually
It's a wonderful life
Scrooged
The Holiday

Looking forward to watching with you :)

 
At 10:48 a.m., Anonymous Daryl Hiebert said...

I have to say I'm quite fond of Santa Claus Conquers the Martians

 
At 12:11 p.m., Blogger Court said...

How about the original The Grinch who stole Christmas? I don't have it, but I'd rent it, and make popcorn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home