Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Done and done.


I love the olympics.
I love my country.
I love the competition.

Now the games are over.
For another few years.
And despite all the complaining from everyone (and I agree with some of it), I still love the unification and patriotism that the games bring. And I love the people who take a positive look at what they bring instead of just focusing on all the bad stuff.

What fun watching the Hockey game today.
What a great way to end the games.

And...
I might actually like hockey just a little bit after seeing Ms. Wickenheiser and Mr. Crosby in action. They both seem like true Canadians to me -- incredible at what they do and incredibly humble with their heads on straight.

YAYYYYYYYYYY CANADA!!! Thanks for two great weeks.

5 Comments:

At 7:00 a.m., Blogger ccap said...

Yeah but NOW what I am going to watch on TV tonight? ;-)

 
At 8:46 a.m., Blogger Terry's Girl said...

I agree with youCCAP. I am alreay in withdrawl. Way to go Canada!

 
At 3:58 p.m., Blogger corrie said...

Yeesh, the tension from yesterday's game nearly killed me. And I'm not even remotely a hockey fan.

And even after my lac-lustre enthusiasm I'm still sad that they're over.

 
At 4:04 p.m., Blogger pamero said...

I know, I was so desperate for athetic competition, I watched some of the Strongest Man Competition on TSN this afternoon while I ate lunch and I found myself cheering on the canadian who was in the top 5. Only 2 spots away from a medal! ...oh wait a minute....no medals here. shucks.

 
At 10:51 p.m., Blogger Linda said...

Yes yes yes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home