Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Monday, February 01, 2010


















This past week I got TWO parking tickets.
TWO!!!
I NEVER get parking tickets.

I thought about fighting them, excuses whirling through my brain, but when it comes down to it, I know it's just my own stupid fault. So I've come up with some 'punishments' for myself. No movies, no shopping, no gas. I'll have to survive off of my bus tickets, gift certificates and the groceries I've got. I think after a week and a half of that, I'll have made up for the $85 I've paid.

Maybe I should rent, "The Delicate Art of Parking" during my... confinement.

10 Comments:

At 7:09 a.m., Blogger ccap said...

No movies! That punishes other people too!

 
At 8:53 a.m., Blogger Terry's Girl said...

Two in a week? huh. not the same place I hope? :o)
does renting a movie as part of your confinement constitute watching movies? hhmmm.
That really sucks though..parking tickets. No parking tickets for me yet..knock, knock..I am all about the photo radar! LOL

 
At 9:32 a.m., Blogger pamero said...

Well, ccap...I do have a couple of gift certificates still...hint,hint. :)

 
At 9:51 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooohhhh thats a lot. The most I ever had to pay on a parking ticket was $30....

 
At 10:45 a.m., Blogger corrie said...

I'm so sorry! I feel mostly responsible for BOTH your tickets! Maybe I can invite you out for an all expenses paid movie or you can come over for supper and we can watch A Serious Man?

How can I atone, too?

 
At 9:58 p.m., Blogger pamero said...

Oh Corrie...puh-lease. Let me begin to tell you how much that money was worth it...

 
At 9:58 p.m., Blogger pamero said...

Oh wait! But I still want to come over for supper and "A Serious Man"!

 
At 9:42 p.m., Blogger beckster said...

Or....instead of doing all that, just come use mom and dads car and all their gas! (Cheater)

 
At 10:11 p.m., Blogger pamero said...

Oh, right becky, because an invitation at the perfect time *should* just be ignored. Plus, I see it a bit as payment for staying here minding the house while you galavant around the city. :P so there.

 
At 3:16 p.m., Blogger Damero said...

My favorite part of all this Blog stuff is how you girls actually have chats on the comments part of them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home