Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Random Wishes...

I wish, quite literally, that I could keep my tongue under control at the dentist. It always seems to embarrass me by not staying put and keeping out of the way.

I wish I was an artist or a photographer, but those just aren't my gifts and I'm learning to deal with it.

I only make fun art accidentally, like this:

















I wish that Don could remember the funky version of Silent Night he made up two years ago...oh wait he just did!

See everyone, sometimes wishes DO come true!

4 Comments:

At 12:47 p.m., Blogger Terry's Girl said...

Is this the wishing Blog?
I will throw in my penny...

I wish I was better at my job and actually enjoyed what I do.

and....

I wish Don would share that funky version of Silent Night with the rest of us.

 
At 8:02 p.m., Blogger Damero said...

I think the best art is the kind you never intended to make!

 
At 8:15 p.m., Blogger beckster said...

HE REMEMBERED IT?!?! THAT IS A DREAM COME TRUE!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!! ha ha, but seriously, I am excited. Make him record it and send it to me. Thanks! :)

 
At 10:15 p.m., Blogger corrie said...

I agree with Don. I think art is whenever we make or do something and go, "Hey, look at that! That's pretty cool!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home