Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Just Because.

Three weeks ago I was 'hand-delivered' a beautiful autumn sunflower bouquet from my favourite little girl and her mom, my best friend just because they saw my car at work and decided to drop some off. 

Last week I came to work and spied a HUGE bunch of pink cosmos-one of my favourite flowers- in a tiny vase on a table by the door. 

I was thrilled to see a card on the front with my name on it as I walked closer! Those were from a friend at church, just because she heard me rant and rave about cosmos in the spring and knew I liked them.

This week when my mom came over to my house to help me pack (we're in the midst of moving), she met me at the door with an elegant bouquet of lilies all gardeny green and blushing pink petals and no words were needed-just because.


I'm starting to feel a bit spoiled with fresh flowers around me every week.
Spoiled but thankful.
It makes the approaching winter months seem a teeny bit further away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home