Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Thirty Two Thousand Six Hundred Sixty Three

That is how many days my Grandpa lived for.

His last one being Saturday.

That's how many days of
wondering,
teasing,
welcoming,
smiling,
chastising,
whistling
and loving
he lived.

Still being raw,
I'll just put up this picture
I took on a wonderful visit in August

to say one of many goodbyes
I'm going to be making.

See ya grampa, you were one of a kind.
Love pamula

5 Comments:

At 2:20 a.m., Blogger Robert E. Morgan, Jr. said...

I am sorry to hear about your Grandpa. I lost my mother almost two years ago and still to this day I think of her everyday. Death is the pinnicle of life. Lets enjoy the climb. Be happy for your Grandpa, he has conquered life.

 
At 8:02 a.m., Blogger ccap said...

Now I'm a little misty-eyed. Perhaps I shouldn't have read this at work.

P.S. That is a FANTASTIC shot.

 
At 8:17 a.m., Blogger Heather Plett said...

That's a great good-bye shot.

 
At 4:27 p.m., Blogger corrie said...

Aw, man, and I was doing so well today with the not crying.

 
At 5:34 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You paint a lovely picture of who your grandfather was. I am sorry for your loss.
Marja

 

Post a Comment

<< Home