Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Thursday, November 15, 2007

13 Things I Did* This Week

1. Went for a walk in my new lovely brown hoodie.

2. Played a game of backgammon on the TOTALLY awesome homemade new board.

3. Wore my lovely new silver hoops earrings to work today.

4. Went to see a great movie-Lars & The Real Girl.

5. Watched a movie at the cabin (on my mini dvd player) whilst munching my favourite candy coated Kernals popcorn.

6. Listened to my favorite song on my new/old Norah Jones cd.

7.Picked up a fantastic handmade butterbell that matches my dishes.

8.Made a lovely stirfry with my new garlic slicer.

9.Made some cookies and took them out of the oven with a set of whole oven mitts and without fear!

10.Stopped at Tim Hortons without cash but with my new swipe gift card.

11. Bought myself a birthday gift of a beautiful new Sara Groves cd which has yet to leave my cd player.

12. Played a fantastic game of Pass the Pigs with Don.

*13. What am I doing tomorrow? Writing 12 lovely thank-you cards to 12 lovely people.

5 Comments:

At 8:46 a.m., Blogger ccap said...

Whoa. I didn't know you liked backgammon. You'll have to play with J-L sometimes. He quite likes it too.

 
At 10:21 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

A butterbell, backgammon, AND Pass the Pigs???

Will you marry me?

 
At 10:45 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read two posts at once ...AND Sara Groves AND Quiddler????

If you ever need to move to a DIFFERENT city and have a friend in like, say, CALGARY, I wouldn't argue against it.

 
At 6:23 p.m., Blogger Linda said...

I too have some no fear oven mitts. They are wonderful!

 
At 9:11 a.m., Blogger Kim O said...

too bad you didn't wear any eyeshadow during all of this... sigh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home