Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Mrs.Unpopular

It makes me laugh each time Don is out of town.
I come home the first day he is gone & there are like15 phone messages-all for him. I always forget to change the answering machine until the 2nd day he is gone and then... always on the second day, I come home to exactly O messages. Funny, how 10 years ago that same fact would have depressed me and now I am left only with a great sigh of relief. I guess being grown up can be fun!

5 Comments:

At 8:08 p.m., Blogger mmichele said...

*I* could leave you some messages...

catch any mice yet?
do you have some yogurt/baking soda/flour/butter i could borrow?

etc. etc.

or not.

 
At 8:03 a.m., Blogger ccap said...

Smile.

 
At 9:42 a.m., Blogger corrie said...

But I suddenly seem more popular. I've gotten more phone calls than I usually do... well... okay.. it's only Don calling for you... But I'm still counting them!

 
At 9:44 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

The one thing that Pam didn't mention is that 3/4 or those calls we're from telemarketers that have found out what a sucker I am and the fact that I always let them get their words out and I don't cut them off. So ya I am a sucker in that way, but at least the phone is ringing when I'm lonely!

 
At 1:11 a.m., Blogger pamero said...

Well, luckily I still love you Don A. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home