Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

$2.54

I found this onion at IGA last week. It is by far the biggest onion I have ever seen outside of an onion growing competition.
Actually, I haven't seen an onion growing competition either.
I definately think it is worth posting about.
And worth 4 pictures.
Ha ha.
Special thanks to my onion model Don Amero.



I could barely hold onto it!


Don has a HUGE head. Really.
Unusually big.


See my straining wrist muscles?


That's my hand fully spread out.


Thanks for reading this entire onion post.

5 Comments:

At 3:09 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow

 
At 3:44 p.m., Blogger ccap said...

Oooh, aaaah (a la wedding/baby showers) that's a big onion. Did you submit the photos to Ripley's? ;-)

 
At 3:47 p.m., Blogger corrie said...

A-mazing. Having been in the presence of The Onion I can vouch for the divine-like awe I felt just being near it.

What are you going to use it in?

 
At 9:08 p.m., Blogger Kim O said...

oh MONKEY that's a big onion.

 
At 1:32 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

That is a big onion!!! What did you use it for? Wow, typing without looking is hard!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home