Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Friday, September 14, 2007

Just Call This Posts-Of-Don Week.

Well, I have to say a big thank you to all of you who voted for my O.A.O. these past couple of weeks at the aboriginal peoples choice awards site. He is the top manitoba nominee! CBC's margo watt said congrats to him yesterday on air and today in the paper there is a little blurb about him. I have to say, I don't care all that much, (except that it is a nice perk after he just quit his dayjob to pursue music Full Time--nail biting begins) but it makes him SO happy and that is what makes me happy. Alright, you can all go find your puke buckets now.
But after you do, do him a favour: go to thier website & vote for him to WIN an award: www.aboriginalpeopleschice.com You can vote until October 15. Everyone in your house can vote. And you totally do not have to be aboriginal!
There. My plug of the year for Don Amero-Singer Songwriter is done.

1 Comments:

At 5:50 p.m., Blogger Lindsay said...

What a good wife you are!!

It was nice to see you the other day even if it was just for a couple of minutes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home