Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Friday, January 21, 2011

What's fun about living here?

By 'here' I mean this fricken ice cold city where toes and noses freeze off and you just can't wait for another cup of tea because your fingers are almost frozen place. So what IS actually fun about living here (Winnipeg, not Yellowknife)?

Not helping your brother clean out his sUuuper full garage when he moves, that's for sure. (Okay, fine, maybe it was a little fun, but I attribute that more to the people, not the activity or the weather.)

But making the latest viral video (see below) happen on your own back porch this morning?That's pretty fun.




Oh, and it is lovely in the summer. I keep "forgetting" that.
Gotta go, my tea's ready...

1 Comments:

At 11:40 a.m., Blogger Court said...

sUuuper full garage is being gracious! Thanks again for your help, and company. Oh yeah, and those awesome cookies!
Kurt and I did that water experiment out of our second story window back in the apartment on Nassau. Super fun. I can only imagine what the neighbors must have thought.
Enjoy your tea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home